You may feel inviting people to what you normally do on a Sunday is enough. However, if you chose an interesting subject for the talk, people would have an extra reason to accept.
Perhaps something like
- Who made God?
- Five surprising things about Jesus
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Cracking The Da Vinci Code
- All stressed up and nowhere to go?
- Why the Son on Sunday has good news of the world
The Sunday of The National Weekend of Invitation is Fathers’ Day. This makes it a very suitable day to invite – as everyone has, or had, a father. And what Jesus said about Father God is very relevant to guests.
If that appeals to you, here are links to a host of Father’s Day sermon ideas and resources