You may feel that it’s enough to invite people to what you normally do on a Sunday. However, if by at least chose an interesting subject for the talk, people would have an extra reason to accept.
Perhaps something like
- Who made God?
- Five surprising things about Jesus
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Cracking The Da Vinci Code
- All stressed up and nowhere to go?
- Why the Son on Sunday has good news of the world
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Do all religions lead to God?
- The key to a happy life